- I ran into my ex the other day, hit reverse, and hit him again!
- I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers, turned off the bed, and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.
- Draw a circle around the one you love, because heartscan be broken, but circles last forever.
- I’m not shy – I just don’t like you!
- Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t forceyourself to fall, you just fall.
- It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happywith someone else, but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
- A good marriage is like a casserole,
only those responsible for it really
know what goes in it.
- The human capacity for burden is like bamboo — far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.
- Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says “oh shit, she’s up”
- I believe everything happens for a reason. people change so that you can learn to let go. things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself & sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together
- If someone asks you “what would be one thing you would change about yourself?” The best answer is nothing, because if you change yourself and don’t be who you are, then who are you?
- It always rains the hardest on those who deserve the sun
- You don’t get to choose, you just fall in love. And you get this person who is all wrong and all right at the same time. And you know that you love them so much except sometimes they just drive you completely insane and no one can explain it and the reason its so confusing is because its love. but if love didn’t have any challenges, what would be the point?
- He’s the type of guy that can look you in your eyes when you’re knee deep in tissues and your face looks like its been badly beaten, and with all honesty, tells you you’re nothing less than beautiful.
- Don’t look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.